- Instructor: guj_innovative
- Duration: 10 weeks
Course overview –
Commerce is a field which students who have an interest in the field of financial information/transactions, trading of economic value, etc. often consider taking up after completing 10+2. Students who are looking forward to pursuing a career in Commerce have a wide range of choices but B.Com stands at first place among the most sought after academic courses of all time. Candidates can pursue the Commerce course at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), levels as well as at the doctoral level., UG courses in Commerce are of three years duration whereas PG programme are of two years duration
Students who wish to study commerce in graduation must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with commerce as a subject. Students who have studied Mathematics, Economics, and accounts are also eligible to apply .To secure admission in the PG level Commerce course, candidates should have completed their graduation degree in commerce stream from a recognized college
B.Com stands at first place among the most sought after academic courses of all time. Nowadays, most of the students opt for a B.Com course because of the following reasons:
- Various Career Options: B.Com graduates get plenty of career options to choose from. The options range from pursuing a professional course like CA and CS to opting for higher education options such as Com or MBA.
- Diverse Job Opportunities: After graduation students get the opportunity to work in sectors like accounting, auditing, tax advisory services, financial services, commercial banking, and many more. B.Com offers various job profilesand job areas where a person can work after completing their degree. Some notable designations are – accountant, operations manager, financial analyst, account executive, etc.
- Higher Salary: Due to various job profiles and job areas to choose from, you will be able to earn a decent salary package. The salary may vary from domain to domain. Moreover, if you have any previous experience then that will definitely help you in getting a lucrative pay opportunity.
- Variety of Industries: A B.Com student gets a chance to explore various industries like – Banks, Advertising Firms, Corporate, Consultancy, Hotels, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource, Foreign Trade etc. after graduation.